Zombie Twister Competition (Poland) – April 2018
1. The competition (the “Competition”) and the website on which these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) are posted and to which these Terms and Conditions apply are managed by Zonemedia Management Limited (“ZML”), a company formed under the laws of England and Wales, having its place of business at 111 Salusbury Road, London, NW6 6RG, United Kingdom.
2. The Competition shall be open from 10:00 AM CET Friday 20 April 2018 until midnight Friday 27 April 2018 (“Competition Period”).
3. All entries must be received no later than 11:59:59 PM (CET) on Friday 27 April 2018 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be processed.
4. The Competition is open to residents of Poland, excluding employees of ZML or any other entity within the AMC Networks Inc. group of entities from time to time (the “Affiliates”) (and their immediate families) and/or anyone else connected with the administration of the Competition.
5. By entering the Competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any entrant who fails to abide by any of these Terms and Conditions may be disqualified at ZML’s sole discretion.
6. No purchase is necessary to take part in the Competition.
7. Entrants can enter the Competition by posting their Comic Con AMC-Fear video in the comments section to Zombie Twister Competition post on Facebook.
8. Entries must not contain any language or content that may reasonably be considered indecent or offensive, nor must they defame, be derogatory towards or bring into disrepute the reputation of ZML, the television channel “AMC” (the “Channel”), any other channel or service operated by ZML, an Affiliate (the “Services”) or any other person. Any entry which ZML in its sole and absolute discretion considers to be in breach of this provision shall be removed and ZML reserves all other rights and remedies which it has available in respect of any such offending entry.
9. Multiple entries to the Competition are not permitted. Spammers will be disqualified.
10. ZML accepts no responsibility for any entries that are lost, illegible, incomplete or altered and all such entries shall be disqualified. No entries will be accepted after the Closing Date. Confirmation of sending an entry via the Internet is not proof of entry nor does it constitute receipt.
11. Entrants agree and give their irrevocable permission to ZML to use and/or reproduce their entries in perpetuity on a royalty free basis in any way, by any and all media, in any and all territories worldwide, including but not limited to use on-air/online and for other marketing purposes.
12. All entrants who submit a video and who are not otherwise disqualified from the Competition in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (the “Eligible Entrants”) will go forward to the selection process managed by ZML.
13. Five winners and fifteen runners up will be the selected from all eligible entries validly submitted by a Comin Con jury based on the creativity of the videos (the “Winners”) and (the “Runners Up”).
14. The Winners shall win: a Morgan toy and a t-shirt. The Runners Up shall win a t-shirt (collectively the “Prizes”).
15. Each of the Winners and Runners Up will be contacted on Facebook via Facebook Private Message and will be required to provide all requested information including but not limited to their email address within 24 hours of being so contacted. ZML reserves the right to award the Prize to another Eligible Entrant if this confirmation is not completed within the required timeframe.
16. The Prizes are non-transferable and there are no alternatives. ZML may substitute the Prizes for an alternative of the same or comparable value if it, in its sole discretion, deems necessary.
17. ZML’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
19. The Prizes includes nothing other than that expressly stated to be included as part of the Prizes. The Prizes may be subject to third party terms and conditions for which ZML is not responsible or liable.
20. Subject to any prevailing data protection legislation, the surname and country of origin of the entrant responsible for the winning entry may be obtained by writing to ZML at the address set out in paragraph 1 (above) up to one month after the Closing Date, enclosing a return self-addressed stamped envelope.
21. Subject to clause 20 above, by entering the Competition, each entrant hereby consents to the processing of their personal data by ZML and the Affiliates for the purposes of the administration of the Competition and the marketing of the Services in accordance with applicable data protection legislation as it applies during the Competition Period.
22. Without prejudice to clause 22 above, by entering the Competition, each entrant consents to the whole or part of their name, their age, their country and images being used in publicity materials and events relating to the Competition and/or the Services and ZML does not accept any obligations of confidence towards the entrants.
23. Without prejudice to clause 22 above, by entering the Competition, each entrant further consents to the whole or part of their name, the initial of their surname, their age and their country being posted on a website operated by ZML or an Affiliate, and on-air on the Services after the Closing Date for a period of time to be determined by ZML at its sole discretion.
24. ZML shall be entitled to terminate or modify these Terms and Conditions in its absolute discretion at any time.
25. Save for liability for: (i) personal injury or death arising from its negligence or that of its personnel, agents, or sub-contractors (if any); or (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, ZML and its Affiliates exclude, as far as permitted by law, all liability in connection with the Competition and the Prize awarded or not awarded in connection with the Competition.
26. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.